how do you deal with a scratched up gamecube disk? Yahoo
If your disc has several scratches which look a little more than light scuffs etc, then you need to do the deeper scratch disc repair process. Simply put the two Polishing wheels into the Restore-A-Disc, place your disc in position and hit the “Repair” button. Once the Restore-A-Disc finishes repairing your disc, remove the disc and replace the Polish wheels with the Repair wheels to do... How to Fix Gamecube Games With Scratches It Still Works. Itstillworks.com Scratches on your Nintendo GameCube game discs can be a huge problem when trying to play them, since they impede the console's laser from reading the disc.
My Melee Disc Is Scratched( Smashboards
Discs are all very scratched. All games have been tested. Mario Party and Zelda were unable to be read, and did not load. I was able to successfully load and play Pokemon, but my Gamecube failed to read the disc on the first attempt. Everything needs to be resurfaced properly.... Although neither technique is guaranteed to work, applying an automotive rubbing compound like car polish, or toothpaste to the back of a scratched, unreadable GameCube disc may render the disc …
How do You Fix Gamecube Disc Errors? Yahoo Answers
I had a bunch of PS2 discs that got scratched because of the case they were in. The only thing that seemed to make them work again was to play them in a PS3. The only thing that seemed to make them work again was to play them in a PS3. how to keep your indoor cat happy 13/06/2012 · My favorite game, Legend of Zelda: Collecter's Edition, is all scratched up! I tried looking up help on Google just to find lost hope. It's not that bad though the scratches are on the back so it's not a lost hope. I tried taking toothpaste and covering the CD than washing it off, trying to fill the scratches with toothpaste
Gamecube Game scratched any ideas on what i can do
I had a bunch of PS2 discs that got scratched because of the case they were in. The only thing that seemed to make them work again was to play them in a PS3. The only thing that seemed to make them work again was to play them in a PS3. how to fix blowby in engine Gamecube discs are rather compact so the data can be damaged and odd errors and even graphical artifacts are very common with Gamecube games. It's best to take the utmost care with these small discs. Distilled water and a soft computer screen cloth can be used for a quick wipe down to remove any smudges or bits of dirt clung to it.
How long can it take?
Fixing scratched Gamecube disc — Penny Arcade
- Repair the Scratches on my GameCube Disk!? Yahoo Answers
- Gamecube disk repair" Keyword Found Websites Listing
- Fixing Gamecube Game. RomUlation
- How can you fix a scratched game cube game? Yahoo Answers
How To Fix A Scratched Gamecube Disc
13/04/2008 · Best Answer: Do NOT touch the gamecube. Because, there will be this little shiny ball which reads the game discs, if you were to fiddle with that, then never mind Mario sunshine, your gamecube will not function anymore..
- 24/11/2008 · No windex would wreck the game all together because the back is very fragile but you could get a special solution to clean up the back of the gamecube disk.
- Hmm, just that game huh? Then it has to be either badly scratched up or in need of a good cleaning. Gamecube discs are rather compact so the data can be damaged and odd errors and even graphical artifacts are very common with Gamecube games.
- The Single Arm Disc Repair Machine (M2) from The Disk Doctor represents the best value for money on the market today! This machine will repair deep scratches from all disc formats in under 2 minutes, buff discs in 15 seconds. Warranties Available - 1 Year Warranty.
- 9/02/2009 · I went to plug in a gamecube plug for brawl but couldnt get the plug in so I lifted the Wii for easier access and the game got a little scratched, since stupid me the game was running when I did